Our Course enhances
From simple numbers to complex mental arithmetic.
- The more math-oriented activities kids do early ages, the better they’ll understand math in school.
- UCMAS a pragmatic agenda to enhance children’s early mathematical experiences
- ABACUS teach them number sense
- ABACUS Math builds reasoning, which leads to comprehension.
- ABACUS Developing a mentally organised way of thinking is critical.
- ABACUS provide high-quality math education at an early age.
- UCMAS ABACUS MATHS enhance 100% positive attitude toward math
- ABACUS teach maths through Spatial reasoning – is the ability to think about and manipulate objects in two/three dimensions.
Whole brain development: Human brain is made up of two hemispheres, the left and the right. Left brain governs the right limbs and the right brain governs the left limbs. Conversely the action of the limbs also has an influence on the development/function of the brain. Most of the children are taught to use their right hand for writing, eating etc. So the right hand is used more than the left hand which means left brain function is more developed than the right. The learning and practice of the Abacus with twon hands and four fingers helps in the functioning and activation of both the left and the right brain equally enhancing the full potentials of the human brain cells.
Multiple intelligence: Apart from brain development the practice of the Abacus also helps in nurturing and balancing the multiple intelligence of the human brain.